Students that MAKE these flashcards can earn Extra Credit on Test Day (Oct 5th). Here’s what you have to do:
- Print the document using the link below.
- Use 1/2 of a 3 x 5 index card for each term (or diagram)
- Either glue or write the left hand column on one side of the flashcard then put the corresponding right hand column on the other side of the flashcard. On the document, that means 2 flashcards per row.
- Use these to study important Vocabulary!
- On the Test Date, put your name and class period on the first flashcard. Rubber band your flashcards together and bring them to science class. Place your flashcards in the RED picnic basket before we take our test and get EXTRA CREDIT on your test.
Here is the link for the Plate Tectonics Flashcard document.
Flashcards for Tectonics 2017
Due to the expected arrival of Hurricane Florence, I would like to move our TEST for the Rock Cycle and Branches of Earth Science UP to Wednesday September 12th. We will complete a study guide for the TEST in class on Monday September 10th. Students will be able to take their entire packet of materials home to use for review and study.
The Earth Science Pacing Guide will be adjusted as needed after Sept 19th.
Please subscribe to my class blog by entering your email in the lower right hand corner of the home page.
Don’t forget to select your class!
Here is the welcome letter for this course.
Welcome Letter 2018-19
Here is the Pacing Guide or Syllabus for the 2018-19 school year.
Here is the document outlining our Classroom Expectations.
Mrs Brown Earth Science Class 2018-19
any questions? Email me at email@example.com