Students that MAKE these flashcards can earn Extra Credit on Test Day (Oct 5th). Here’s what you have to do:
- Print the document using the link below.
- Use 1/2 of a 3 x 5 index card for each term (or diagram)
- Either glue or write the left hand column on one side of the flashcard then put the corresponding right hand column on the other side of the flashcard. On the document, that means 2 flashcards per row.
- Use these to study important Vocabulary!
- On the Test Date, put your name and class period on the first flashcard. Rubber band your flashcards together and bring them to science class. Place your flashcards in the RED picnic basket before we take our test and get EXTRA CREDIT on your test.
Here is the link for the Plate Tectonics Flashcard document.