Our Test for Atoms and Light will be Thursday October 18th.
- Please study the Light Questions (#24) on the 3rd panel of your Test Review sheet.
- You will be given a clean Periodic Table and the Bohr Model of Hydrogen with the Electromagnetic Spectrum (these are the NC reference sheets that we have been using in class).
- You may not use the hand-written periodic table with the configurations on it.
- Bring your Test Review to class to turn in and get points for the portfolio.
- The test does NOT have Radioactivity questions. There no questions about half-life. All of that work is on the sheets I gave you PLUS the Radioactivity Webassign due Friday October 18th.
- Plan to bring your TEXTBOOK to class on MONDAY October 22nd
- Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org